High Hardness And Wear-resistance Tungsten Carbide Waterjet Nozzle
Cemented tungsten carbide nozzle for sandblasting/ water jet
Size dimension from 2mm to 400mm,available virgine material and recycling material
Type: sandblasting nozzle,painting nozzle, srill bit nozzle,long nozzle and various nonstandard industrial nozzle
OEM,customize base on drawing,more than 10 years' export experience and 20 years' manufacturing experience.
1. Outstanding nozzle material properties: energy efficient / ensure high quality printing results.
2. Calibration efforts are more stable (constant layer thickness even during extreme long print-runs as well as during high temperature print processes.
3. No extreme tempering effect. (Hardened Steel nozzles suffer a strong tempering effect caused by heat, which makes the steel softer.
4. Our flattened nozzle tip doesn’t scratch glas beds unlike diamond / sapphire nozzles or not flattened nozzle tips.
5. Another positive aspect is that there is no need for long lasting researches because it is anyway a reliable quality standard in the plastic extrusion industries and this lowered the developing cost of the 3D Printer nozzle and it grants a fast production after the crowd funding campaign became successful.
6. It has no tungsten nozzle tip in a steel or brass body instead our nozzle is completely made of a premium tungsten alloy which makes it more reliable and grants better thermal conductivity .
7. Made of a premium tungsten alloy which is generally used in the plastics industry or for aeroplane applications.
YG8 Qualified for rough machining of cast iron,non-ferrous metal,nonmetal materials,drawing of steel,non-ferrous metal and pipes,various drills for geology use,tools for machine manufacture and wearing parts.
YG6X Qualified for machining of chilled cast iron,alloy cast iron,refractory steel and alloy steel.Also Qualified for the machining of common cast iron.
YG3X Qualified for fine turning and half-fine turning when cast iron,non-ferrous metal,alloys as well as non-alloy materials cutting consecutively.Can make wire drawing of steel and non-ferrous metal.Also qualified for sand-blasting nozzles.
|Grade||Co (wt%)||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness (HRA)||TRS (≥N/mm²)|
|Grade||Ni (wt%)||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness (HRA)||TRS (≥N/mm²)|
|Grade||Co+Ni (wt%)||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness (HRA)||TRS (≥N/mm²)|
Details Of Tumgsten Carbide Nozzle
|φA ±0.15||φB ±0.15||φC ±0.15||φD ±0.15||φE ±0.20||K ±0.20|
|φA ±0.3||φB ±0.2||φC ±0.2||φD ±0.3||F ±0.3||F||G||H||I||M ±1||K ±0.5|
Product Application Scene
Q1: How long is your delivery period?
A1: It depends on specific conditions. However, it could be 10 to 15 days on average.
Q2: Do you offer samples?
A2: Yes, we do offer samples. However, buyers need to pay for the freight charge. In addition, whether samples are free or not depends on the quantity you buy.
Q3: How do you pack the products?
A3: In general, we use wood, plastic or carton boxes. We also put some soft materials inside to prevent possible damage on products.
Q4: How much advance payment do I need to make?
A4: If the products you buy are in stock, you need to make full payment; if the products are out of stock, you need to make about 50 percent of full payment and then we will start the production process. However, you still need to pay the rest of charges before we deliver the products.
Q5: What kinds of payment do you accept?
A5: In addition to the patterns of payment shown above, you can discuss with us about in which way you would like to pay.
Please contact us if you have any other questions.