|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Inner packing: wrapped by bubble bag,foam. Outer packing: standard export carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 kilograms per month|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant||Model Number:||Tungsten Carbide Ball Valve Seat|
|Application:||Carbide Valve Seat For Oil Fields||Keyword:||Corrosion Resistance Tungsten Carbide Valve Core Valve Seat|
|Specification:||Various Sizes||Min Tolerance:||0.05mm|
tungsten carbide wear parts,
tungsten carbide mold parts
Manufacturer Oil Well Pump Tungsten Carbide Ball Valve Seat With Long Life Time
Precision machined carbide balls and valve seats
1. High strength, high wear resistance, high precision, good temperature resistance and good corrosion resistance.
2. Mainly used for the sealing of valves of oil pumps in petroleum industry`s containing wells, viscous oil wells, sea oil wells and high pressure sulfur resistant oil wells, etc.
3. Balls and seats are used with compatible cemented carbide valve seats.
4. The finished surface, tolerance standard have reached the standards of the machine industry: G5, G10, G16, G40 and G100 of JB/T 9145-1999.
5. Precision machined cemented carbide balls of other grades and specifications are also available based on customers` demands.
6. Compatible high precision valve seats can also be made.
1. Valve balls and seats are widely used in oil fields.
2. Valve Ball and Seat performance directly affects the use effect and service life of the sucker rod pumps.
3. Each ball-and-seat combination is vacuum tested to ensure a perfect seal is obtained in all positions of contact.
1. 100% virgin raw material
2. Well hardness & resistance
3. Many sizes & types available
4. ISO9001: 2008 certificate
|YG6||94%||6%||91||14.6-15.0||1700||A02B02C02||Widely used in all kinds of hardware industry, valve, bearing, die casting , punching, grinding measurement.|
|YG6X||94%||6%||92||14.6-15.0||1450||A02B02C02||Widely used in all kinds of hardware industry, valve, bearing, die casting , punching, grinding measurement.|
|YG8||92%||8%||89||14.4-14.8||1800||A02B02C02||Widely used in valves,bearing, die casting , punching, grinding measurement,hardness tester, petroleum, chemical industry, aeronautics and astronautics.
Grade and applicaton for valve seat
|Grade||Co (wt%)||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness(HRA)||TRS (≥N/mm²)||Application|
|Grade||Ni (wt%)||Density (g/cm³)||Hardness (HRA)||TRS (≥N/mm²)||Application|
|Seats dimension (mm)|
|Ball dimension (mm)|
Specifications of Valve Ball & Valve Seat for API Sucker Rod Pump
± 0.050 (± 1.27)
Q1: How can I place order?
A1: You can contact us by email about your order details, or place order on line.
Q2: How can I pay you?
A2: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T (HSBC bank) and Paypal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using.
Q3: What’s the order procedure?
A3: First we discuss order details, production details by email or TM. Then we issue you an PI for your confirmation. You will be requested to do pr -epaid full payment or deposit before we go into production. After we get the deposit, we start to process the order. We usually need 7-15 days if we don’t have the items in stock. Before production has been finished, we will contact you for shipment details, and the balance payment. After payment has been settled, we start to prepare the shipment for you.
Q4: How do you take care when your clients received defective products?
A4: replacement. If there are some defective items, we usually credit to our customer or replace in next shipment.
Q5: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A5: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into next step production procedure.
A5: Can I get the samples?
Q5: Sure, contact us directly.